We organize nature and active tours since 2004. Our approach allows you to maximize the joy experiencing the beauty of nature through being active and sharing this experience with your co-travelers. Therefore the range of our program is as multi-colored as nature’s beauty itself. Explore one of the last primeval forests in Europe, the biosphere Schorfheide - Chorin. We do aim at all age groups, we are family friendly and offer no extreme tours. The routes are carefully selected - just like the partners we work together with on site. On request we gladly create individually tailored tours for groups.
Our deals are ecologically, economically and socially sustainable and integrate well with the local community. To increase the positive impact in the area, we use local structures, let you feel at home in small and privately owned accommodation facilities that adapt perfectly to the local environment and offer regional cuisine.
Our ecologic and sustainable approach to business includes:
- we do use energy from renewable resources only
- our pasture economy is driven with solar energy
- we encourage to save water and energy and the use of ecologic laundry detergents
- we encourage traveling by train by providing pickup services
- we offer shopping services for regional products